FCMB Internet Banking is really wonderful and it remotely saves its customers the stress of going to the bank for minor transactions and whatsoever.
But it’s quite unfortunate that so many FCMB customers aren’t yet aware of this wonderful FCMB Internet Banking while some do not know how to get started with it.
You’re really missing out if you haven’t enrolled for this service. However, better opportunities await FCMB customers who are enrolled in this service.
So are an FCMB user who really want to register for FCMB Internet Banking but have got no lead on how to do so? or do you have an interest in having stress-less transaction dealings with FCMB (Transactions like mobile transfers, checking of balance, buying of airtimes and lots more benefits attached to it).
So, in a nutshell, let’s quickly move down to the various steps on how to get yourself enrolled for this service. You don’t necessarily need anybody to assist you with this.
Yeah! you can remotely do this at ease on your own and you mustn’t go to the bank to do this. You can easily do this online without stepping an inch to the bank.
How To Register For FCMB Internet Banking
- Go to the FCMB website on www.fcmb.com, click on Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left if using phone or tablet), and then click ‘Personal’ from the drop-down list.
- Click on ‘Register Now’. It’s found just below the line under the space for user name.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Click on “I Agree” button
- Enter account name and 10 digits account number.
- Enter mobile number and email address as registered with the bank (these must be exactly the same as provided to the bank. Include 234 only if this is contained in phone number provided to the bank )
- Select a new login name (preferred name for logging into FCMBonline)
- Select ATM card Preference (Click Yes, if you have one that is not expired. No if you don’t)
- If yes, enter card PAN (16 or 19 digits number), if no, continue without card PAN
- Click ‘Submit’ to register form
Now you can gloriously begin your mobile banking with an easy tool called ”FCMB Internet Banking”.
Did you find this content useful and resourceful? kindly send us a feedback using the comment box below, thanks.