Have you purchased your IMSU direct entry form for 2020/2021 academic session? Bookmark this very page to be the first to be updated when the form is out. IMSU happens to be one of the best state universities in Nigeria therefore it is every student privilege to be there. Most candidates save their stress from rewriting the exam by buying the direct entry form.
The Authority of Imo State University (IMSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Imo State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Imo State University admission portal www.imsu.edu.ng.
- There Names
- The Course They Intend to study
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMSU DIRECT ENTRY FORM
Carefully read and follow these steps to apply:
- Please all applicants must make sure they input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Also Kindly Print out Payment Slip
- Use any of the banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND IMSU MICROFINANCE BANK) in other to make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After payment, kindly obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- You will have to log in with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Kindly complete the Form online as requested by clicking on this link www.imsu.edu.ng
- After that, you will have to kindly upload your passport photograph with a red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- You will have to go to Admissions Office in other to submit the photocopy of the document of JAMB Slip, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB, and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable.
- Inconsistency in the name will not be acceptable.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2020
- The form is not yet on sale
Fraudsters are all around you be sure not to fall for their prank. We believe this content was found much desiring and satisfying by you. Please share and create awareness of this information. Send your suggestions and questions through the comment box and get an instant reply from us. Thank you.