Direct entry form is for students who do not want to go through the stress of writing an exam or deprived of going to school failure of passing the exam. Candidates who choose the University of Port Harcourt direct entry admission form are required to visit www.uniport.edu.ng and provide the following information for the form:
- There Names
- The Course They Intend to study
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: JAMB Direct Entry Closing Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session
DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 1st July 2020 – Tuesday, 20th August 2020.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIPORT DIRECT ENTRY FORM
Carefully read and follow these steps to apply:
- Please all applicants must make sure they input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Also Kindly Print out Payment Slip
- Use any of the banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) in other to make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After payment, kindly obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- You will have to log in with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Kindly complete the Form online as requested.
- After that, you will have to kindly upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- You will have to go to Admissions Office in other to submit the photocopy of the document of JAMB Slip, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB, and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable.
If you don’t want to go through such stress, you can simply Mail the documents by courier to The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Five List Of Educational Websites You Should Always Visit
- Inconsistency in the name will not be acceptable.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2020
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2020.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to email@example.com
- For More info, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
The form will not be on sale till 1st of july, disregard any information requiring you to pay certain amount of money for the form and helping you gain admission. Fraudsters are all around you be sure not to fall for their prank. We believe this content was found much desiring and satisfying by you. Please share and create awareness of this information. Send your suggestions and questions through the comment box and get an instant reply from us. Thank you.