In this content is how to download Polaris Bank app (Skye Bank mobile app). Polaris Bank is also known as Skye Bank is definitely not one of the biggest Banks in the world, yet it has provided its customers with mobile apps to make their daily transactions easy. From high ranking to low ranking banks in the world, each and every one of them has made sure to create a mobile app for the benefit of their respective customers. Every bank account holder is expected to download the mobile app to help in their everyday transactions. No charges are made to download the mobile app; the only required thing is your Smartphone and data. We would be sharing with you the importance, features and how to download Polaris bank app .
SEE ALSO: 7 Inspirational Books To Read In 2020
IMPORTANCE OF POLARIS BANK APP (SKYE BANK APP)
- It makes it easier to transfer funds
- You can buy unlimited airtime without stress
- It makes it easier to pay your PHCN, GOTV, DSTV bills and subscriptions online
- You can request for your statement of account online
- Less stress in purchasing your flight ticket.
FEATURES OF POLARIS BANK APP (SKYE BANK APP)
- Funds transfer to Polaris Bank/Skye Bank and other Banks
- Bills payment- PHCN, GOTV, DSTV etc.
- Phone airtime purchase
- Balance inquiry
- Mini statement
- You can confirm beneficiary name for funds transfer
- You can purchase your flight ticket
- Carry out your cheque management
- Locate Banks and ATMs closest to you
HOW TO DOWNLOAD POLARIS BANK MOBILE APP (SKYE BANK MOBILE APP)
- Go to app store on your device
- Search for the Polaris Bank/Skye Bank Mobile App using the keyword “Polaris Bank/Skye Bank” and click on “Install”
- Exit app store after installation is complete
- Click on the Polaris Bank/Skye Bank icon on your mobile phone to launch the app
Thank you for visiting our page and reading our contents, we promise to serve you with more desiring contents. Send your questions and suggestions through our comment box and be sure to get an instant reply from us. Do not forget to always click the share button. Thank you.