Have you been searching on how to download Sterling Bank Mobile App? We have detailed everything you need to know about the app and how to download it. This recent development serves as an improvement to their services. The mobile app helps you with basic transactions like buying airtime or data, recharging your cable, paying your NEPA bill, and transferring money.
In this well-prepared article are the features, importance, and how to download the Sterling Bank mobile app.
Table of Contents
FEATURES OF STERLING BANK MOBILE APP
- Funds transfer to Sterling Bank and other Banks
- Bills payment- PHCN, GOTV, DSTV, etc.
- Phone airtime purchase
- Balance inquiry
- Mini statement
- You can confirm the beneficiary name for funds transfer
- You can purchase your flight ticket
- Carry out your cheque management
- Locate Banks and ATMs closest to you
IMPORTANCE OF STERLING BANK MOBILE APP
- It makes it easier to transfer funds
- You can buy unlimited airtime without stress
- It makes it easier to pay your PHCN, GOTV, DSTV bills, and subscriptions online
- You can request your statement of account online
- Less stress in purchasing your flight ticket.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD STERLING BANK MOBILE APP
- Go to the app store on your device
- Search for the Sterling Bank Mobile App using the keyword “Sterling Bank” and click on “Install”
- Exit app store after installation is complete
- Click on the Sterling Bank icon on your mobile phone to launch the app
- The app allows you to switch between mobile banking and mobile money service offerings
- Use your mobile banking login details (ID and password)
We like to believe you can now download the Sterling Bank mobile app. This app would help regulate how often you visit the bank. Share this article to help enlighten people on how this app would be of help to their everyday transactions.
If there are questions or suggestions to make do not hesitate in dropping them in the comment box and get an instant reply from us. Thank you.