2020: Horror Movies To Watch Out For
Here is the top list of 2020 horror movies to watch out for. Horror movies have always been scary but entertaining and loved by fans all over the world.
SEE ALSO: How To Download UBA (United Bank For Africa) Mobile App
5 Horror Movies To Watch Out For
1. The Lodge The Lodge, from directors Veronika Franz and Severin Fiala, hopes to capitalize on that eerie feeling yet again with this taut, intimate scarefest.
The film follows a young woman (Riley Keough) whose new marriage means she’s now stepmother to two children who are a little suspicious of her.
In an effort to create some new family bonding, they head to a secluded mountain lodge, where the kids begin to dig up dirt on their new stepmother’s past, which includes a creepy suicide cult.
The Lodge arrives on February 7, 2020.
2. Candyman In 1992, a new horror legend was born with Candyman, a story about a hook-handed killer (Tony Todd) who lived on like a vengeful, murderous urban legend long after he was the victim of a lynch mob in the 19th century.
Candyman is a modern horror masterpiece that spawned two sequels and lives on through a devoted fanbase eager to analyze every piece of this often deceptively deep film.
The still-mysterious Candyman arrives on the big screen on June 12, 2020.
3. The Conjuring 3 In 2013, a relatively small scale horror film about a pair of real-life paranormal investigators who helped a family battle the evil in their haunted new home blew up at the box office.
That film was The Conjuring and the paranormal investigators in question— Ed and Lorraine Warren (played in the films by Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga) — had plenty of other stories that could serve as material for future films.
In just six years following the original, The Conjuring spawned one direct sequel and five spin-off films, three of which center of the haunted doll known as Annabelle.
We’ll hopefully know more soon, because The Conjuring 3 will be terrifying audiences on September 11, 2020.
4. Halloween Kills In 2018, director David Gordon Green brought star Jamie Lee Curtis back to the Halloween franchise with a new film that ignored all previous sequels, setting the stage for a showdown between Laurie Strode and Michael Myers that, in this universe, had been four decades in the making. In July of 2019, we found out that we’d be getting not just one, but two sequels in the span of two years. The first of those, Halloween Kills, will arrive in 2020.
Green will return to direct and co-write the film with Danny McBride, while Curtis will also return as Laurie Strode with Judy Greer and Andi Matichak returning as Laurie’s daughter and granddaughter, respectively. Halloween Kills arrives on October 16, 2020.
It will be followed by the final film in the trilogy, Halloween Ends, on October 15, 2021.
5. Saw 9 In May of 2019, the internet was both delighted and a little confused by reports that legendary comedian Chris Rock would be venturing into horror territory with a new spin-off film set in the Saw universe.
Yes, it might sound a little like a weird rumor you just heard, but it’s definitely real. The ninth Saw film, working from a story developed by Rock, is in production now, and it will hit theaters in the spring of 2020.
The still-untitled ninth Saw film hits theaters May 15, 2020. Stay very much tuned for more horror movies.
7 thoughts on “2020: Horror Movies To Watch Out For”
Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one’s website, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
I have recently started a site, the information you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.
Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!
Hello there, You have done a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.
After all, what a great site and informative posts, I will upload inbound link – bookmark this web site? Regards, Reader.
I think you have noted some very interesting points, thankyou for the post.
hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..
You must log in to post a comment.