Have you been searching on how to send and receive files from phone to pc using xender? If yes then you are in the right article. Xender app has been one of the fastest ways to send or receive documents, movies, music, and pictures. It is fast, reliable, and ads-free, unlike some other files-transferring app. Read the Steps To Send And Receive Files From Phone To PC Using Xender below.
Having said little by giving a hint of what we are to make known to you now, we will be going into the full business of the day. That is to say that in a way structured article, we will be sharing with you all the simple ways by which you can Send and Receive files from a Laptop Using Xender.
How to Use Xender to Transfer Files from Phones to PC
We will be sharing with you how to download the Xender app on your device to get started. Be rest assured that this guide will help you in showing you how to use the official method to get Xender for PC.
- First, you will have to open the Xender App on your smartphone or tablet
- If you have, Tap on the blue plane button for sending
- Then click on “PC/Mac.”
- Now click on “Create HotSpot” on the screen
- Note that you will be asked to connect your PC to the Wi-Fi network
- Kindly open your web browser either Mozilla Or Chrome
- Simply Enter the web address which is been shown on the phone:
- After you must have entered the web address in the Chrome browser, you will also be asked to “Accept” a confirmation message on your phone to connect the devices
- When you click on the “Accept” button, a page will be shown to you where the name of your device, OS version, its storage, and others.
Simple Ways On How To Transfer Files:
- Find out the files you intend to transfer
- Simply place the cursor on the file
- Note that a download button will appear on the file
- Kindly click on the button to save the file. The file will then be downloaded into the PC download folder
- which reads that “You have just successfully transferred a file to your PC” Congrats!
We believe after reading this article it’s now as simple as reading the alphabet. Unlike Bluetooth, it doesn’t take time to get your file transferred. Download, share, and enjoy the Xender app.