HOW TO CREATE WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION DISK
Do you know you can create a windows 10 installation disk?
It’s now easy to create a working windows 10 disk, and stop worrying about corrupted old disk or how to purchase one.
Follow the step below to create the latest version of the Windows 10 installation disk.
Before you begin, Visit the link http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 on your browser to download the windows 10 update assistant
Then run and follow the instruction that follows
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO CREATE WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION DISK
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage is available on a computer, USB, or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD because any content on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Check a few things on the PC where you want to install Windows 10:
- 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either a 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for a System type.
- System requirements. Make sure the PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. We also recommend going to the PC manufacturer’s website for additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Language in Windows. You’ll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10. To see what language you’re currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel.
- Edition of Windows. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. To check what edition you’re currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for Windows edition. Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available in the media creation tool. For more info, go to the Volume Licensing Service Center.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check to Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.
Using the tool to create installation media
- Select Download tool now, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
- If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
- What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC and then select Next.
- Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. This table will help you decide which edition of Windows 10 you’ll choose:
|Your current edition of Windows||Windows 10 edition|
|Windows 7 Starter|
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8.1 with Bing
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8/8.1 Professional with Media Center
Windows 8/8.1 Single Language
Windows 8 Single Language with Bing
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
|Windows 8/8.1 Chinese Language Edition|
Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing
|Windows 10 Home China|
- Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- ISO file. Save an ISO file to your PC, which you can use to create a DVD. After the file is downloaded, you can go to the location where the file is saved, or select Open DVD burner, and follow the instructions to burn the file to a DVD. For more info about using an ISO file, see Additional methods for using the ISO file to install Windows 10 section below.
- After the installation media is created, follow the steps below to use it.
- After completing the steps to install Windows 10, please check that you have all the necessary device drivers installed. To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates. You may also wish to visit your device manufacturer’s support site for any additional drivers that may be needed.
After a successful installation, click here to see how to activate your device if you don’t have a product key yet.
310 thoughts on “HOW TO CREATE WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION DISK”
It’s truly very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I just use world wide web for that purpose, and take the hottest information.|
I pay a quick visit everyday a few websites and information sites to read articles or reviews, except this website provides quality based writing.|
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Fantastic work!|
Зелёная книга смотреть онлайн
посмотреть кино бесплатно 2022 смотреть онлайн
в хорошем качестве
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.|
Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and amazing style and design.|
Hey there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.|
Howdy I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.|
You must log in to post a comment.