Have you been looking for the best and possible methods on how to possibly keep your restaurant clean? So many restaurant owners have been stalked in this sphere.
Moreover, in due senses, every restaurant should be kept clean and very hygienic all the time. The cleanliness of every restaurant should be treated or perhaps dealt with prior attention. But the vice has become the case here.
Maintaining good hygiene is very important especially for restaurant businesses. There’s every tendency that your customers will return back to your restaurant when you maintain good hygiene.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: How to Start a Super Successful Restaurant Business in Nigeria
As a matter of fact, one of the reasons why your customers will leave your restaurant without returning again is actually because of ill-hygiene. Yeah, when your restaurant is always dirty; your customers will never return back to patronize your business.
However, most restaurant owners keep their restaurant clean but don’t really know how to go about it. On the other hand, some restaurant owners are probably obscured on the methods and strategies on how to keep their restaurant clean.
Greatly, on this very precise article, I’ll be sharing on 37 Methods On How to Keep Your Restaurant Clean and Hygienic.
Skyrocketing How to Keep Your Restaurant Clean
Here are some simple methods on how to keep your restaurant clean and hygienic;
- Sweep and mop floors
- Don’t forget to sanitize sinks, faucets, soda guns always
- Endeavor to dispose grease and oil correctly
- Make sure you launder all aprons and chef’s coats
- Wipe down condiment dispensers
- Check menus for cleanliness
- Clean fryers
- Wash every surface with clean, sanitized rags (bar, tabletops, chairs, booths)
- Sanitize all surfaces (don’t forget the cutting boards!)
- Clean and sanitize restrooms (check them multiple times per shift and clean as necessary)
- Empty and clean freezers
- Empty the ice bin, clean and sanitize
- Wash ceilings regularly (maybe once in every two weeks or thereabout)
- Brush/scour grills
- Wash floor mats
- Empty and clean steam tables
- Empty sanitizing bins
- Send all rags directly to laundry after use
- Check for pest/rodent droppings. If you see any, call pest control immediately
- Keeping Front of House Clean
- Dust (blinds, ceiling fans, anything on the walls, picture frames, etc)
- Clean table and chair legs always without being told
- Wipe down baseboards
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 5 Un-noticeable Signs That Your Business Is About To Die
- Sanitize meat/cheese slicers
- Wipe down outside surfaces of ice machine
- Clean grease traps
- Clean hood filters in the dishwasher
- Replace tin foil liners of grill and range
- All food needs to be air-tight covered and labeled before going into the refrigerator
- Clean ovens (per manufacturer’s instructions)
- Empty, clean, and sanitize reach-in coolers, refrigerators
- Clean coffee machines
- Flush floor drains with drain cleaner
- Sweep and mop all floors (including the walk-ins)
- Empty all trash and recyclables
- Wash walls
- Deal with grease build-up: wash behind fryers, flat tops, stove, and oven. Remember, built-up grease is not only unsanitary but also a fire hazard.
If you’re a restaurant owner who is really serious about building and growing the business, then you probably need to follow these outline methods.
More to this, it is always easier to get all these methods done if you have a cleaner. So if you really do not want to go into some kind of stress try to keep your restaurant clean, you’re advised to get a cleaner.
Now having read this content, do you have any question or perhaps any suggestion to render? Or is there any topic you would want us to write on?
If yes, kindly send us feedback, and please not forget to share this very content with your friends and loved ones, thanks.